MRRL now offers Downloadable Audiobooks!!
You can listen to them from your computer or an MP3 player
To get started you'll need to create an account:
You must be inside the library to create your account. After your account is set up you can access it from any computer with Internet access.
1. Start at the Catalog page
2. Click "Netlibrary"
3. Click on "create free account" in the upper right hand corner
If you already have an account click "log in" the upper right hand corner.
4. Set up your user name and password. These are not tied to your library card number and can be anything you like.
5. You can search for books a number of ways by searching by Title or Author or Browse Subjects
6. Once you find a title you want "click download this eAudiobook". You'll have 3 check out options. Select the one you prefer.
7. Once you've downloaded the file to your computer you'll need to open it with Windows Media Player in order to acquire the license for it.
8. This screen will pop up asking for your NetLibrary UserName and Password. Enter them.
9. Your license will be granted
10. You can now listen to the book on your computer or load it on to the mp3 player of your choice.
Sorry iPod users, iPods are not compatible with downloadable audio books